Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wayfinding- Leeds Art Gallery

After finally visiting Leeds's biggest art taller, I've decided it is the institution I want to redesign the way finding system for as it is somewhere that has to be designed to be very clarified and legible for a wide range of audiences but can be more creative as it would be appreciated by art lovers attending (not not too overly complicated!). Throughout the two main floors I explored each creek to find its way finding and when it comes to designing these will be the ones I will include, and the design will be consistent. In terms of colour i believe neutral would be best but I have to explore different variations for a decision to be made. This is a significant amount of signto work with and am pleased I have decided.



























No comments:

Post a Comment