Friday, January 26, 2018

Progress and to do's 26/01/18

BRIEF 7 update: skateboard decks will become another brief rather than relating to 27 club as there is no strong correlation between the two. Will do 27 club for ppp. Have replaced with brief I came up with when having to pitch an idea to one of our speakers in Employability week- a European festival pass wristband of which will include the posters/branding/wristbands

BRIEF 8: A packaging brief as I was so inspired by the talk with robot food, making me see packaging in a fun and different light.

UPDATE: Within a week of doing this, my brief's have already been added to completion and changed around. 27 club and penguin will now be PPP side projects and I have introduced a Lush Campaign brief, a festival brief and skateboard designs for mental health awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment