Saturday, March 5, 2016

Velvet Zine Title Drawings



An appropriate way to have the zines title is to be handwrendered, which I want to get better at doing and since this zine will be specifically for the purpose of top 5 Instagram artists, and inspired by my research in to existing zine styles, drawing the title myself will give it a unique look.

The theme being illusrators the title does not have to be perfectly done which I struggle at doing anyway, and makes it more unique. The 3D look will make it pop out as the main title and was inspired by zines I had added as research in previous posts. As i began to draw them the V's I realised could become exaggerated towards heart shapes matching the theme of my zine. Ofcourse I have to consider wether these will be horizontal, or vertical which seems like an interesting idea, but editing will need to be done to make these straight. Once I have put together the pages and chosen the front cover image I think this will be the best way to go to pick which stands out from furthest away and fits the zines altogether aesthetics but I am happy with the illustrative bold style and popping 3D design, and I can't think of a more fitting name and believe this is so suitable for the audiences who would pick these up who would be very alike to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment