Friday, February 10, 2017

Studio Brief 1 and 2 Initial notes


After initial notes I now know the events have to have shaped Leeds as a city and right now Unity Day is my main idea but need to research to uncover events I may not have known about that interest me.

Mental health awareness especially would be amazing to work for after enjoying our Papyrus brief so much and with another responsive brief being for an uplifting theme. I feel it all ties in with my mantra as a designer creating positive change and creating a successful series of posters sounds ideal for me to tackle, and fight for male suicide awareness to challenge myself as I always go for feminine designs and it is a cause that has been spoke more about in recent years due to the epidemic meaning it is very relevant and important.

No comments:

Post a Comment