Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Research brief 10- Design Development


In feedback these soft shapes were most popular due to colour balance and relaxing association with the leaves. I will try the leaf pattern in linoprint to give it a tactile feel whilst still giving off the relaxing feel. Feedback was that the branding ties in very well with these and the colour palette.


I experimented with thick brush strokes and pattern, as abtract art was consistent in my research of art displayed in therapy rooms. Although this makes the brand look community based, the patterns are too busy and distracting for the purpose.

In feedback, plants were a huge majority of what people said would de-stress them in that situation, as well as ocean blues and pale greens. As a result of this I will experiment with my linoprints and with leaf designs and get feedback on the most successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment