Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Brief 5: YCN Final campaign posters

After speaking to both course tutors me and my collaborator decided to submit the more toned down version of colours which are more on brand for the Art Fund. Her peers agreed the pastel tones seemed more focused and would be more encouraging to get the art pass to learn and travel, which the colours are more suited for so I agreed with this- 'some people were concerned the brighter colour scheme may be a bit too loud, and that it's often more accessible to be slightly more 'open' in colours. (Some people said that the vibrant colours wouldn't really make them want to 'switch off'/relax and engage with art, so might be going against our message!)'. We are submitting the other set to show versatility of the campaign design.



Keeping to 4 as the designs are consistent and easy to the eye, expresses our concept well enough we feel. As for creating social media banners, I feel that I wouldn't be able to animate them to the standard I want for submission.

Ideally I would love social media banners to have features of the illustrations moving, and asked my collaborator to include a page in our submission outlining this possibility with our transferable design.

'This versatile and transferable design can be applied to social media banners, with the illustrations can be animated to bring the adventure to life enticing the student audience to engage with the campaign amongst saturated social media feeds.'

No comments:

Post a Comment