Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Type for UK greetings and Thursdays discussion

My mission is to create a vibrant, expressive, happy hand drawn style phrase for each card that oozes good feeling and motivation.



My experiments





Concluded as my bubble type is the one I am most successful as I am unsteady copying some of these similar typefaces, we will go ahead with these being at the front of the cards with inspiration through patterns or additions like those above. Using a unique typeface I have hand drawn will appear more honest and thoughtful rather than using a typeface like above's that appear on so many cards in the market. although it was important for me to try and create my own versions, the bubble type is bold, attention grabbing and makes use of the space on the page whilst being easy to use with different colours we will decide on and isn't like the front of any cards similar I have seen so far.

The juicy style of this large hand drawn type also appears full and happy, which supports our theme of cheering a loved person up with one of these cards and along with the blank space for the thoughtful message inside which is all over one of the most important elements, the cover for this is also important and needs to embody our aim. The fact I enjoy doing this style so much as well and that is is done is sharpies adds honesty and humble-ness which is a positive addition to the all over concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment