Friday, April 15, 2016

Colour Poster


With my final layout decided on, this leaves the whole other side to be filled which I saw as an opportunity for a poster style theme elaborating on more about colour theory. I began with this idea of triangular colour layered freely going down in saturation but i made this very quickly and felt it didn't really teach anything as the colours were quite dull anyway and this style hadn't been included on the other side. It didn't fit and the random positing wasn't right and justified for a layout design.


I then thought how I could fill the space whilst being educational, consistent with my design and what would have a slick well composed design. I then decided to use the colour wheel I had used in on my front cover to keep its theme of having all colour options, and decided the contrast of all the variants of hue tone tint and shade would look sharp and informative, easily communicated and is something that would still keep the fun of the publication but reiterating my font cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment